Marketing Manager - Growth Expert
gowago.ch is an automotive FinTech company that’s revolutionizing car buying by offering unprecedented freedom, simplicity and an end-to-end customer journey. Our goal is to turn what is universally regarded as a burdensome life event into a delightful experience, and to bring trust and simplicity back to getting a car.
With sales doubling each month we are looking for someone to join our marketing team in Zurich and we are looking for that person who has a hands on mindset and can think outside of the box.
We are looking for a passionate and talented person to help us expand the gowago.ch brand and customer base, together with our marketing team.
On a normal day, you would work on the following tasks:
- Deliver best in-houses practices to achieve rapid user growth
- Creating and activating tests, campaigns etc. end-to-end, e.g. setting up and monitoring of A/B tests through different channels
- Aligning with UX and product team members in order to create smooth customer journeys
- Optimizing the different marketing channels to improve conversion rates, acquisition costs and ROIs with the goal to find scalable channels and the continuous development of better go-to-market-strategy
- Continuously obtain customer/market feedback and making it available to the team
- Scale and automate growth processes
- Support marketing team for partnership building
- Support marketing team for brand activations
More specifically the following qualities are necessary:
- Proven experience working as growth hacking / digital marketing / partnerships building
- Strong inclination towards scalability, innovation, and user connectivity
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent creative, ideas and experiments driven mindset
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Based in Zürich, Switzerland is a plus
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus